Information and Guides
Oxford Bibliographies uses an online submission and peer review system and a digital contracts system as they bring a number of advantages to authors, referees, the editorial office, and the publishing process in general.
Why use an online submission and peer review system?
The online submission and peer review systems enable you to submit your manuscript, or carry out a review on an assigned manuscript, over the Internet.
There are a number of reasons that we have adopted an online submission and peer review system for Oxford Bibliographies.
- More efficient than emailing manuscripts to authors and referees around the world
- Easy to submit manuscripts, check on the progress of a submitted manuscript, or conduct reviews from anywhere
- The online tracking system keeps a clear log of key deadlines and the whole process is logged and accountable
To submit your article, or check up on the progress with a submission, please visit our online submission site.
Why use a digital contracts system?
The DocuSign system enables you to complete and electronically sign your contract over the Internet in a safe and efficient manner. There are a number of reasons that we have adopted a system for electronically signing Oxford Bibliographies contracts.
- Allows authors to sign their contracts conveniently and securely at the click of a button, anywhere in the world
- Saves authors the expense and hassle of printing and mailing
- More efficient and timely than emailing contracts to authors and sorting and processing hard copies
- The online system keeps a clear, real-time log of pending and returned contracts
- Environmentally friendly
To complete your contract, please follow the link and instructions sent to you via email. If you did not receive this email, need the information to be resent, or have any questions, please email us at OxfordBibliographies@oup.com.